Let's start AGAIN HEALTHY AND SAFE
For all our enthusiasts and lovers of good wine our Tours and Tastings will be carried out in line with the relative Dpcm in force. On the days when Tuscany will be in YELLOW zone our cellar will be open.
You will be immersed in a journey. The long path of a glass of Campo alla Sughera starts from the vineyard and arrives after an average of three years, to the bottle. With the collaboration and attention of everyone, the experience of the visit to the cellar will take place in absolute serenity and without risk to the health of guests and operators. Upon your arrival you will find fully sanitized premises, hand sanitising gel and large spaces where maintaining safe distances will be very simple. Our staff will measures the body temperature of all guests and will make sure that the tasting service takes place with sanitized glasses and disposable portions.
BEFORE THE VISIT:
- Booking by email or telephone (firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 0565 766936)
- Indication of all participants in the tour: first and last name (we will keep the data for the 14 days following the visit)
- We will not be able to accommodate guests who appear to have a body temperature above 37.5°C for the visit; guests with similar flu symptoms and/or loss of taste and smell; guests who have had close contact with people positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
ON ARRIVAL AT THE CELLAR:
- You will find fully sanitized premises
- You will find hand sanitising gel in multiple locations throughout the visit route (tasting room, bathrooms)
- One of our operators will measures the body temperature of all tour participants
- Show up 15 minutes before the appointment equipped with a mask
- Guests will be served at the table with sanitized glasses and disposable portions of breadsticks
- Between the tables will be observed the minimum distance required by law
- At the end of each tour the tasting area will be sanitized, the tablecloth changed and the sessions will be sanitized
Our new ranking By Robert Parker Wine Advocate:
- Campo alla Sughera 2015 94+/100
- Arnione 2016 94/100
- Anima d’Arnione 92/100
Our new ranking By James Suckling:
- Adeo 2018 93/100
- Campo alla Sughera 2015 94/100
Do you want to make a unique and unforgettable gift?
Giving an experience means giving an indelible emotion! Contact us to discover our wine tasting experiences!