REOPENING VISITS AND TASTINGS
In order to carry out this activity in complete safety, we ask you to help us in following the guidelines to contain the Covid_19 contagion, issued by the security protocol of: DPCM 2 March 2021- decree law 22 April 2021 and 18 May 2021.
BEFORE THE TOUR
- Access to the tour is not allowed to people who have had contact with positive subjects in the last 14 days at the Covid_19
- When confirming we will be asking name and surname of all the participants of the tour, and you will be asked to send us via email. The data will be kept in our archives for 14 days
- We kindly ask you to wear comfortable shoes (preferably closed shoes, no heels) to allow you to move in complete safety
- We ask you for maximum punctuality so that we can allow ourselves to follow you and make you/live this experience in a unique way.
IN THE CELLAR
- Maximum number of people who will be able to make the tour is 8 people per booking
- Upon arrival, you will be measured the temperature with a thermo-scanner, if you have a temperature above 37.5° you will not be able to perform the tour
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands with the appropriate dispenser that will be shown to you, it is recommended more uses before/ during and after the tour
- It is mandatory to wear the surgical mask or ffp2 or equivalent masks (kn95), if you do not have this safety device with you, our staff will provide you with one.
- Always maintain the 1 meter safe distance between one person and another
- The service personnel will always wear the mask for your and its safety
- During the tasting phase the masks will be removed (only visitors)
- Always keep the personal distance (the maximum number of people at the table for the same family group is 4)
- The exchange of stations, glasses or wine spitting is not allowed
- The service personnel will always wear the mask.
- In all our environments we favour air exchange
- We perform sanitization before, after each tour
Don't be afraid of all these rules, once here you will enjoy our beautiful setting and you will relax with nice wines
Our new ranking By Robert Parker Wine Advocate:
- Campo alla Sughera 2015 94+/100
- Arnione 2016 94/100
- Anima d’Arnione 92/100
Our new ranking By James Suckling:
- Adeo 2018 93/100
- Campo alla Sughera 2015 94/100
Do you want to make a unique and unforgettable gift?
Giving an experience means giving an indelible emotion! Contact us to discover our wine tasting experiences!